Saturday, July 10, 2010

Your Vessel, Your Canvas

Drifting along, I am Your vessel. Headed in any direction your steer me.
You have the control.
I am here at your demand and I go where you please.

where we are now will never last, for you order us to steer in what ever current you choose.

where we seem to be for now will be a whole new place within a matter of time.

Drifting along, I am Your vessel. Headed in any direction your steer me.

Blank and empty, a white canvas for you to paint.

you paint me with your words and emotions and make me become what you desire.
I am your canvas and you are the indecisive painter,
changing me in what ever way you choose.
With each word your paint on me a new colour,
I am your canvas and you are the indecisive painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment